20 November 2007

WEEK 10:#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning........




This was a rocky,frustrating,yet fun journey at times. I'm kind of sad to see the classes come to the end. I've really enjoyed learning how to do differnet things and showing others how things went. I must admit there were several times I was going to give up. I just couldn't because I had somthing to prove (to myself). I really enjoyed all of the exercises in one way or another. I think that library thing was my favorite. I really enjoyed picking out all of the books I liked and putting them on my blog. I also liked the avatar exercise. I thought it was fun playing dress up. It reminded me of when I was little and I played paperdolls. I think I would really like it if we had something like this again. It made alot of us come together and help each other.

No comments: