23 October 2007

Week 7 #17 Blog about Technology


Technology.......... Oh what a mess when it doesn't feel like working. I really like that we have come so far with technology. The only thing is when it's down and out, it's down and out. I rely on my cell phone so much and sending text-messages that it's unbelievable. I have gone so far as to turn around on my way to Louisiana because I forgot my phone and just felt vulnerable.There was a time I would write down directions to any place I was going. Then I started to use the G.P.S. on my phone. Well you guessed it the phone was out of range one time and I was lost. I didn't have change to use a payphone without breaking my 20$ bill. So I turned around and went back home. It's really bad when you relay on something so bad and you are lost without it.

No comments: